Tom Lansford is an international marketing consultant and manages the site Professional Workstation. He has been living in Europe since 1992, and previously managed workstation marketing in Europe at Nvidia. His interests include professional video, design visualization, simulation, graphics and GPU computing.
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18944) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16607) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13500) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7224) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Monday 13 May 2019 - (4795) Blackmagic's 8K switcher is a vision from the future
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (675) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (1089) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (3356) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1141) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (963) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera