Tom Lansford is an international marketing consultant and manages the site Professional Workstation. He has been living in Europe since 1992, and previously managed workstation marketing in Europe at Nvidia. His interests include professional video, design visualization, simulation, graphics and GPU computing.
- Sunday 10 Mar 2019 - (35547) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Sunday 17 Mar 2019 - (17944) Data Bending: Creating Unique Digital Visual Effects
- Monday 11 Mar 2019 - (11246) The one simple secret of lighting a face
- Tuesday 19 Mar 2019 - (7717) The Nikon Z 6 - Has the king of the crossover cameras arrived?
- Wednesday 13 Mar 2019 - (6375) The Sony PXW-Z90 - The perfect documentary camera?
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (1376) WD Blue SN500 brings NVMe storage to the budget market
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (774) IP Video is amazing, and it's for everyone - not just big broadcasters
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (522) Frame.io's 10 new features make collaboration even easier
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (789) A lovely illustration of how to explain how something works. We need more of this!
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (1194) If you want a good showreel, make a really short film