Matt Aindow is a freelance artist and M&E workflow consultant, in an ever-deepening love affair with story telling via the dark art of colour grading. He believes these are jolly exciting times to be involved in the business, but is saddened that we can't deliver on gender equality. Come on! Member of SMPTE, CSI and DCS. The eternal student.
The eGFX Breakaway Box isn’t meant as a replacement for high-end workflows. It’s a more like a portable solution that boosts graphics performance when you’re away from the desktop. On-set colourists, DITs, editors, audio producers and digital creatives working with VR in the field, who can harness the plug-and-play GPU acceleration offered by the eGFX Breakaway Box, will love it.
It was the camera that broke Cine Gear 2016. Michael Cioni, President of Light Iron and Product Director of the Panavision Millennium DXL, talks to Matt Aindow about the DNA of one of the most spectacular camera launches of 2016.
RedShark Replay: Grading is one of those skills that is incredibly difficult to master. So this seemed an opportune time to repeat the piece where Warren Eagles shares five top tips shedding light on the dark art of color grading and the life of a colorist.
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19304) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13310) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7339) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6289) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (6001) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (310) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (2224) DaVinci Resolve 16: Hands on with the new Cut Page
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1211) Sony’s next PlayStation will feature 8K games
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (734) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1904) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too