Matt Aindow is a freelance artist and M&E workflow consultant, in an ever-deepening love affair with story telling via the dark art of colour grading. He believes these are jolly exciting times to be involved in the business, but is saddened that we can't deliver on gender equality. Come on! Member of SMPTE, CSI and DCS. The eternal student.
The eGFX Breakaway Box isn’t meant as a replacement for high-end workflows. It’s a more like a portable solution that boosts graphics performance when you’re away from the desktop. On-set colourists, DITs, editors, audio producers and digital creatives working with VR in the field, who can harness the plug-and-play GPU acceleration offered by the eGFX Breakaway Box, will love it.
It was the camera that broke Cine Gear 2016. Michael Cioni, President of Light Iron and Product Director of the Panavision Millennium DXL, talks to Matt Aindow about the DNA of one of the most spectacular camera launches of 2016.
RedShark Replay: We've just found out that renowned freelance colorist Warren Eagles will be at IBC demoing creative 4k workflows on the Editshare stand in Hall 7, so this seemed an opportune time to repeat the piece where he shares five top tips shedding light on the dark art of color grading and the life of a colorist.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11936) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9696) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8612) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7828) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6783) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (347) AJA is now shipping its Ki Pro Ultra Plus
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (747) Audio makes video better [sponsored]
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1053) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (2235) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1030) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset