Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
During October Intel will launch its 9th Generation of desktop processors that are known as Coffee Lake Refresh. These 9xxx CPUs are based on the technology used inside the current 8th Gen. Coffee Lake and will use the same LGA 1151 motherboard socket, however there are some significant changes that will have a massive impact on performance.
- Monday 7 Jan 2019 - (13254) No, Apple hasn't abandoned professionals and it's not going bust. Here's why.
- Monday 14 Jan 2019 - (8582) If you thought data wrangling on earth was hard, spare a thought for NASA!
- Thursday 3 Jan 2019 - (7073) A new take on HDR: One of the best explanations you'll see
- Wednesday 9 Jan 2019 - (5095) Atomos hints at a new type of future for video makers
- Tuesday 15 Jan 2019 - (5089) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Friday 18 Jan 2019 - (249) This is why drone filming can never reach its true potential
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (522) Escape From New York was a triumph of minimalist soundtrack design
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1666) What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1398) Before you buy a vintage lens, you might want to read this first
- Wednesday 16 Jan 2019 - (4150) Why do we keep thinking in 35mm for focal lengths?