Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
When AMD launched their family of Ryzen 3000 CPUs, they also delivered the new X570 chipset. AMD X570 continues to support Socket AM4, just like X470 and X370, so you could be forgiven for assuming it is a tweaked and revised version of those chipsets. It isn't.
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (40050) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13228) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6651) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4541) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4014) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Saturday 16 Nov 2019 - (140) Whatever happened to plasma displays?
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (548) These are documentary filmmakers who risk their lives to tell a story
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (783) The Teradek Bolt 4K is "the next best thing to plug-and-play"
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (577) Zeiss adds controlled flares to Prime range
- Thursday 14 Nov 2019 - (661) Intense pressure and danger: The Rory Peck Awards recognises the best documentary and current affairs filmmakers