Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
A lack of real competition in the CPU market recently has seen prices drift steadily upwards while the gloss has come off performance progress, all of which means that AMD's new Ryzen CPU has the potential to be a real game-changer and a proper challenge to Intel's hold on the desktop industry.
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20602) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11442) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (11207) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9203) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8377) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (143) Using the ARRI Alexa Mini as a stills camera
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (770) Nikon celebrates 100th birthday by announcing the Nikon D850
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (3284) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1091) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1941) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more