Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
One of the biggest trends in video is how still photographers (and even non-photographers) are becoming video makers though DSLRs or Mirrorless cameras. Here's our Silicon Technology correspondent Leo Waldock's journey towards cinema quality video.
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18944) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16608) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13500) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7224) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Monday 13 May 2019 - (4796) Blackmagic's 8K switcher is a vision from the future
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (718) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (1100) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (3374) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1142) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (966) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera