Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
If you look at the world of PC graphics from the perspective of the consumer, we are forced to conclude that last year was a bit of a let-down. Let’s be clear, the current crop of graphics cards are the best we have ever seen, and in particular the GeForce GTX 1080 is a peach of a GPU. However, that is only part of the story. [Opinion]
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (50257) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28472) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12486) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (8630) Lightworks is so efficient you can edit 8K on a laptop!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8340) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (625) If you need to travel light, here's a neat GH5 interview setup
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (2327) The story of REDCODE: why it’s better now than it’s ever been
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (1055) VR in a web browser? It's already happening
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (3278) Some people complain about free software. We take a look at this surprising phenomenon
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (1132) Teradek's new video transmitters offer zero delay transmission over long distances