Kevin Luiz is a cinematographer that has been working in the field of film and television since 2008. A graduate of Columbia College Chicago, Kevin departed the midwest and went on to work for a number of industry leading films in the art department. His love for movie making however translated to the camera and Kevin went on to study for a number of years under master level photographer Mark Medeiros. Since then, Kevin has had the opportunity to travel abroad capturing the sights and sounds for guided tour operators and stock video houses alike. Kevin's true passion now lies in his commercial agency Capion Studio where his team specializes in nation wide TV ads, viral campaigns, corporate branding and aerial video services. Kevin joins RedShark to share his experiences with the latest equipment and to give back to the community he loves.
If you’ve purchased a Panasonic mirrorless camera (GX8, G7, FZ300, GH4) within the past year or so, there is a good chance you’ll be able to reap the benefits of some clever new technology that allows you to adjust focus after shooting. (By Kevin Luiz & RedShark News Staff)
Do you have a micro four-thirds system and a desire to shoot with video-oriented lenses? Is your budget on the smaller side, but forgiving enough to invest in a nice set of cine prime glass? If you answered "yes" and "yes," today is your lucky day, because a modest startup by the name of Veydra may have answered your prayers.
Magic Lantern managed to extract raw video from Canon DSLRs, resulting in some wonderful-looking footage. Now the same thing seems to be happening to Nikon cameras via another camera hacking group. This looks like it could be big news.
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63953) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24620) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11330) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7944) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6789) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (236) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (575) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1660) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (851) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (724) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative