Kevin Luiz is a cinematographer that has been working in the field of film and television since 2008. A graduate of Columbia College Chicago, Kevin departed the midwest and went on to work for a number of industry leading films in the art department. His love for movie making however translated to the camera and Kevin went on to study for a number of years under master level photographer Mark Medeiros. Since then, Kevin has had the opportunity to travel abroad capturing the sights and sounds for guided tour operators and stock video houses alike. Kevin's true passion now lies in his commercial agency Capion Studio where his team specializes in nation wide TV ads, viral campaigns, corporate branding and aerial video services. Kevin joins RedShark to share his experiences with the latest equipment and to give back to the community he loves.
If you’ve purchased a Panasonic mirrorless camera (GX8, G7, FZ300, GH4) within the past year or so, there is a good chance you’ll be able to reap the benefits of some clever new technology that allows you to adjust focus after shooting. (By Kevin Luiz & RedShark News Staff)
Do you have a micro four-thirds system and a desire to shoot with video-oriented lenses? Is your budget on the smaller side, but forgiving enough to invest in a nice set of cine prime glass? If you answered "yes" and "yes," today is your lucky day, because a modest startup by the name of Veydra may have answered your prayers.
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19465) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13487) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6454) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 14 Apr 2019 - (5945) There were some important developments in LED lighting at this year's NAB Show
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (5702) Blackmagic confirms ongoing support for Fusion with Fusion 16 Studio
- Tuesday 23 Apr 2019 - (155) Thunderbolt storage - made bigger and faster
- Monday 22 Apr 2019 - (514) The future looks very good for Boris FX
- Sunday 21 Apr 2019 - (844) When you're filming on a mountain, make sure you're properly prepared
- Saturday 20 Apr 2019 - (5054) Arguing in the edit suite: how it can be a good thing
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (1062) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be