Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Saturday 22 Sep 2018 - (38238) The Beginner's Guide to LUTs
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8830) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (7725) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7686) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (4615) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (436) Panasonic leaps into full-frame with brand new mirrorless cameras
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (1635) Should you upgrade to iPhone XS? Is it the video and photo powerhouse that Apple claims?
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (401) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1612) RED's new HDR showreel is high resolution video at its most eye-catching
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1896) Science fiction doesn't always have the best ideas