Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Replay: Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19473) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13491) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6455) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 14 Apr 2019 - (5948) There were some important developments in LED lighting at this year's NAB Show
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (5705) Blackmagic confirms ongoing support for Fusion with Fusion 16 Studio
- Tuesday 23 Apr 2019 - (227) Thunderbolt storage - made bigger and faster
- Monday 22 Apr 2019 - (550) The future looks very good for Boris FX
- Sunday 21 Apr 2019 - (856) When you're filming on a mountain, make sure you're properly prepared
- Saturday 20 Apr 2019 - (5060) Arguing in the edit suite: how it can be a good thing
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (1069) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be