Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Replay: Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Saturday 12 Oct 2019 - (16640) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Saturday 5 Oct 2019 - (9901) Video isn't video without sound
- Sunday 13 Oct 2019 - (7762) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Tuesday 15 Oct 2019 - (7180) This is a classic lens that should be in everyone's collection
- Tuesday 8 Oct 2019 - (5534) Apple releases major new updates to macOS and FCP X
- Thursday 17 Oct 2019 - (214) Minority report style interfaces just took a step closer to reality
- Thursday 17 Oct 2019 - (301) Find out how Adobe Premiere helped bring Terminator: Dark Fate to life [sponsored]
- Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 - (611) Monogram launch clever new modular work surfaces
- Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 - (2722) These could be the most important filters you buy
- Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 - (641) Music Vine pivots to subscription model