Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55673) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53983) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51552) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11131) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6322) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (153) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (583) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (914) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1329) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1485) Telestream Switch 4: your QuickTime Player Pro 7 replacement