Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Sunday 4 Mar 2018 - (46969) What's the difference between Consumer and Pro graphics cards?
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (30867) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (27845) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Monday 5 Mar 2018 - (16895) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Wednesday 7 Mar 2018 - (4746) Roger Deakins finally just won an Oscar. Here's his story
- Saturday 17 Mar 2018 - (732) Can we finally define what 'cinematic' is? [Opinion]
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1464) Sharp's 8C-B60A 8K camera: We see some exclusive new footage
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1683) Fiilex Q8 travel: The best variable colour LED light we've tested so far
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1184) CGI can make duvets as well as war machines
- Thursday 15 Mar 2018 - (1498) RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers