Mark has been pushing pixels for 34 years in one form or another. He started out as a games programmer and computer book author, before going on to edit and write for a wide range of film, technology, arts and music magazines - interviewing everyone from Ray Harryhausen and H.R. Giger to Gareth Edwards and Terry Gilliam along the way.
As VR tips over into the mainstream, the tools necessary for serious virtual world and experience building are finally emerging. From cameras to editing kit, Mark Ramshaw details what’s available.
It's grainy, it's not even very polished, but the company promises it's real: fresh postings from the $8 billion-funded augmented reality lab at Magic Leap lend further credence to the belief that what is up to in secret may truly represent one giant leap.
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19314) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13321) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7349) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6301) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (6009) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (418) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (2484) DaVinci Resolve 16: Hands on with the new Cut Page
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1336) Sony’s next PlayStation will feature 8K games
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (772) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1961) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too