There have been several web-based drum machine and synth recreations, but for our money the TR-808 at io808.com, which appropriately enough debuted on the 8th August, is one of the best recreations yet.Read more...
17 Aug 2016
We’ve had an exclusive first look at a new case study microphone manufacturer DPA has produced about UK game developer Codemasters' use of their mics. And the attention to detail is astonishing.Read more...
14 Aug 2016
RedShark Review: The Eclipse TD-M1 computer speaker set, a winning combination of design and sound quality that more than justifies their £800 price tag and would be at home in any edit suite.Read more...
- Saturday 22 Sep 2018 - (38226) The Beginner's Guide to LUTs
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8820) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (7711) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7677) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (4611) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (1164) Should you upgrade to iPhone XS? Is it the video and photo powerhouse that Apple claims?
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (377) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1542) RED's new HDR showreel is high resolution video at its most eye-catching
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1795) Science fiction doesn't always have the best ideas
- Sunday 23 Sep 2018 - (650) Streaming delays are a major problem to overcome
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video