09 Feb 2016
Technics revives the SL-1200 Direct Drive Turntable. And the surprising thing is that it's not really surprisingRead more...
For all those missing the pops, scratches, crackles and more of vintage records and record players, Izotope is rereleasing a free and enhanced version of its Vinyl plug-in as part of its 15th birthday celebrations.Read more...
05 Feb 2016
Cakewalk releases new SONAR update, named "Manchester", incorproating Meolodyne 4 EssentialRead more...
- Saturday 22 Sep 2018 - (38229) The Beginner's Guide to LUTs
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8823) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (7717) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7681) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (4612) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (94) Panasonic leaps into full-frame with brand new mirrorless cameras
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (1281) Should you upgrade to iPhone XS? Is it the video and photo powerhouse that Apple claims?
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (384) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1566) RED's new HDR showreel is high resolution video at its most eye-catching
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1823) Science fiction doesn't always have the best ideas
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video