09 Feb 2016
Technics revives the SL-1200 Direct Drive Turntable. And the surprising thing is that it's not really surprisingRead more...
For all those missing the pops, scratches, crackles and more of vintage records and record players, Izotope is rereleasing a free and enhanced version of its Vinyl plug-in as part of its 15th birthday celebrations.Read more...
05 Feb 2016
Cakewalk releases new SONAR update, named "Manchester", incorproating Meolodyne 4 EssentialRead more...
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180500) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42696) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (7959) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7356) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (4379) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (380) Edit suites have evolved in a way that would be unrecognisable only a decade ago
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (681) The Aputure Light Dome II is a very affordable soft box
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (1203) The Arri Alexa is arguably the most influential filmmaking camera of our time
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (1648) Walmart might be your go-to retailer for a powerful new computer!
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (2082) How do you choose a monitor for colour grading?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video