The Challenger Deep is the deepest part of the deepest trench on the planet. It is 10,900m or 6.7 miles deep, pressure is around 16,000PSI, and it is one of the hostile environments known to man. It is also surprisingly loud.Read more...
Headphones and headphone audio quality have been a bit of a hot topic of late, but Sony’s complete reimagining of the technology behind them and their method of delivery definitely borders on the outlandish.Read more...
22 Mar 2016
We profile the Red 4Pre system from Focusrite, which provides amples i/O and conversion options for your live production.Read more...
Do you lose something when you go from analogue to digital? Why do so many of us still believe vinyl will always sound better than digital reproduction? The arguments have a lot in common with the film vs digital video recording debate.Read more...
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63960) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24626) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11332) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7947) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6793) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (282) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (600) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1742) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (881) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (733) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video