25 Feb 2016
Google Cardboard is a remarkable and easily obtained VR viewer. We tried it out and wondered how much directional audio would improve the experienceRead more...
23 Feb 2016
What's not to like? Here's a new smartphone with a DAC module made by a top HiFi manufacturerRead more...
20 Feb 2016
US-based software company iZotope has created software that fixes things that aren't supposed to be fixable - all in an extremely user-friendly way. By Iain Churchill-Coleman.Read more...
18 Feb 2016
Sound Devices' luxurious-feeling fader control surface now works with more products from the respected audio (and video!) companyRead more...
17 Feb 2016
Electronics giant Adorama has teamed up with CBS Radio to offer a new, premiere audio-centric live performance and event space in New York. And it rocks.Read more...
Now this may seem weird coming from someone who’s been a cameraman for most of his working life and maybe it’s bit late to make amends, but I think it is time to reassert the importance of the sound recordist. By Roland Denning.Read more...
- Sunday 10 Mar 2019 - (35548) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Sunday 17 Mar 2019 - (17945) Data Bending: Creating Unique Digital Visual Effects
- Monday 11 Mar 2019 - (11246) The one simple secret of lighting a face
- Tuesday 19 Mar 2019 - (7720) The Nikon Z 6 - Has the king of the crossover cameras arrived?
- Wednesday 13 Mar 2019 - (6375) The Sony PXW-Z90 - The perfect documentary camera?
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (1455) WD Blue SN500 brings NVMe storage to the budget market
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (780) IP Video is amazing, and it's for everyone - not just big broadcasters
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (524) Frame.io's 10 new features make collaboration even easier
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (792) A lovely illustration of how to explain how something works. We need more of this!
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (1198) If you want a good showreel, make a really short film
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video