03 Apr 2016
Sound quality is subjective, but there is a very good reason why you think vinyl sounds better.Read more...
The Challenger Deep is the deepest part of the deepest trench on the planet. It is 10,900m or 6.7 miles deep, pressure is around 16,000PSI, and it is one of the hostile environments known to man. It is also surprisingly loud.Read more...
Headphones and headphone audio quality have been a bit of a hot topic of late, but Sony’s complete reimagining of the technology behind them and their method of delivery definitely borders on the outlandish.Read more...
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18899) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16016) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13468) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7194) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (5265) Computational Imaging is coming and will change the face of photography and video
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (217) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (591) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (332) Today we have smartphones and solid state audio recorders. It wasn't always like that...
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 - (507) DJI to add automatic aircraft detectors
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 - (908) EditShare gets new funding from a majority shareholder deal
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video