11 May 2016
Over on our sister site, RedShark Sound, we have been running a series of studio profiles. in this installment, we take a look at Rockfield Studios, where some all-time iconic songs such as Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody were recorded. By Jim Evans.Read more...
Home audio in the age of the Internet of Things is all about maintaining multi-room connections and Sony’s latest wireless speakers, TV sound bars, A/V receivers, turntables and portable audio devices are designed to do just that.Read more...
06 May 2016
Harrison's new Mixbus32C is the company's impressive attempt to emulate the character of its classic analogue consoles for the digital age.Read more...
04 May 2016
I took this picture last month in a large Sainsbury’s on the outskirts of Leicester. Myself and my daughter walked in and there it was: a cardboard tower of vinyl.Read more...
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18943) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16606) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13500) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7224) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Monday 13 May 2019 - (4795) Blackmagic's 8K switcher is a vision from the future
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (668) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (1088) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (3354) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1139) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (963) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video