13 Apr 2016
Piracy and illegal copying have been an issue for as long as there have been recordings. Digital audio technology has made things much worse. It was what killed DAT (Digital Audio Tape) as a consumer format. And with internet file sharing, the genie is, seemingly, out of the bottle forever.Read more...
13 Apr 2016
We profile the Goliath from Antelope Audio, a large interface that offers ample features and connectivity options for the premium professional market.Read more...
08 Apr 2016
To commemorate the 70th birthday of Billy Woodman, the founder of ATC, the company is rolling special versions of one of its most popular speakers. By Dan George.Read more...
06 Apr 2016
Good things come in small packagesRead more...
03 Apr 2016
Sound quality is subjective, but there is a very good reason why you think vinyl sounds better.Read more...
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180500) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42696) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (7956) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7356) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (4376) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (378) Edit suites have evolved in a way that would be unrecognisable only a decade ago
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (676) The Aputure Light Dome II is a very affordable soft box
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (1199) The Arri Alexa is arguably the most influential filmmaking camera of our time
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (1644) Walmart might be your go-to retailer for a powerful new computer!
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (2073) How do you choose a monitor for colour grading?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video