16 Jun 2016
We review the Intel Broadwell-E line, which offers performance gains at similar price points as the previous generation. But, does it make sense to make the switch?Read more...
It was the turn of Las Vegas this year to play host to the 1000 exhibitors and some 40,000+ attendees for InfoComm 2016, the largest Pro AV event in North America. Paul Watson provides a run down of some of the new products that raised an eyebrow or two.Read more...
07 Jun 2016
Tape expectations. There are niches, and there are niches, and then there’s this: Revox is selling copies of studio master tapes on, wait for it, studio master tapes.Read more...
We’re big fans of Raspberry Pi here at RedShark, it’s cheap, it’s awesomely versatile and its putting the computer back into the hands of the people. But even we’re not sure it needs a hybrid vacuum tube amp.Read more...
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63960) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24626) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11332) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7946) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6793) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (269) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (593) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1719) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (873) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (730) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video