13 Apr 2016
Piracy and illegal copying have been an issue for as long as there have been recordings. Digital audio technology has made things much worse. It was what killed DAT (Digital Audio Tape) as a consumer format. And with internet file sharing, the genie is, seemingly, out of the bottle forever.Read more...
13 Apr 2016
We profile the Goliath from Antelope Audio, a large interface that offers ample features and connectivity options for the premium professional market.Read more...
08 Apr 2016
To commemorate the 70th birthday of Billy Woodman, the founder of ATC, the company is rolling special versions of one of its most popular speakers. By Dan George.Read more...
06 Apr 2016
Good things come in small packagesRead more...
03 Apr 2016
Sound quality is subjective, but there is a very good reason why you think vinyl sounds better.Read more...
- Saturday 22 Sep 2018 - (38228) The Beginner's Guide to LUTs
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8823) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (7713) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7679) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (4611) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (43) Panasonic leaps into full-frame with brand new mirrorless cameras
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (1233) Should you upgrade to iPhone XS? Is it the video and photo powerhouse that Apple claims?
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (382) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1564) RED's new HDR showreel is high resolution video at its most eye-catching
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1812) Science fiction doesn't always have the best ideas
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video