19 Sep 2016
We take a preliminary look at the new McIntosh MHA150 Headphone amplifier, which may be a bargain, even at its premium pricing.Read more...
14 Sep 2016
Music editing is an integral part of the post production process, whether you’re creating videos or films for personal, academic or commercial use. The key elements you need to start editing music to match your visuals are a creative eye (and ear), obsessive attention to detail and a small helping of technical knowledge. Here are some tips to help you…Read more...
Zoom, the company that has become synonimous with low cost yet capable portable audio recorders for film and video use, has announced its latest recorder, which likely ticks a lot of boxes for a certain level of film professional and production.Read more...
There have been several web-based drum machine and synth recreations, but for our money the TR-808 at io808.com, which appropriately enough debuted on the 8th August, is one of the best recreations yet.Read more...
- Sunday 17 Nov 2019 - (15106) This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13393) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (4734) 16" Macbook Pro is a big step forward
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4720) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4220) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Tuesday 19 Nov 2019 - (201) Netflix now requires its films to be made in HDR
- Tuesday 19 Nov 2019 - (478) Motorola looks to have aced the foldable phone
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (613) Self-shooting for documentaries is a vastly under-appreciated skillset
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (859) Wooden Camera's D-Box will be an essential accessory for some users
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (1603) Building a workstation - how do you choose what memory to use?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video