RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (13153) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10635) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (8547) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6609) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5970) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Friday 26 May 2017 - (353) A brief guide to the most important image standards
- Friday 26 May 2017 - (1488) Thunderbolt 3 and the problems with peripherals
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (402) Seven ways to get stability without a tripod
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (988) We need to talk! Frame.io helps you communicate with your production colleagues [sponsored]
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (1830) DJI Spark: the new entry level consumer drone