RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 18 Aug 2018 - (24683) How 8K video will be the new still photography
- Saturday 11 Aug 2018 - (24378) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9675) PXW-Z280: Back to the future with Sony's new 3 sensor masterpiece
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9283) Nvidia's staggeringly powerful new GPU means the future just got closer by ten years
- Thursday 9 Aug 2018 - (6247) The DJI Ronin-S is a highly compact and portable stabilisation system
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (979) Io 4K Plus: AJA's cutting edge HDR capable external I/O device (updated)
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (240) The Piano was a triumph of sound design
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (924) Once we lose our old technology, it may be gone forever
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (740) Will cloud archiving ever be a reality?
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (5324) Apple's 2018 MacBook Pro is the most powerful laptop it has made