RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24516) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18037) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (14350) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11392) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (10058) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (376) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (958) Six great tips for lighting on a very low budget
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (1586) eGPUs give huge performance increases on the Mac. If you use the right software
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (708) RedShark's comprehensive video guide to the Sony Venice: Delving deeper
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (511) Don't miss the Media Production Show on the 12th - 13th June! [sponsored]