RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47772) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8633) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7930) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7131) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5423) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (317) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1002) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (833) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1124) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4504) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE