RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (40050) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13228) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6651) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4541) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4015) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Saturday 16 Nov 2019 - (159) Whatever happened to plasma displays?
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (555) These are documentary filmmakers who risk their lives to tell a story
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (789) The Teradek Bolt 4K is "the next best thing to plug-and-play"
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (582) Zeiss adds controlled flares to Prime range
- Thursday 14 Nov 2019 - (663) Intense pressure and danger: The Rory Peck Awards recognises the best documentary and current affairs filmmakers