RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Monday 7 Jan 2019 - (13238) No, Apple hasn't abandoned professionals and it's not going bust. Here's why.
- Monday 14 Jan 2019 - (8555) If you thought data wrangling on earth was hard, spare a thought for NASA!
- Thursday 3 Jan 2019 - (7044) A new take on HDR: One of the best explanations you'll see
- Wednesday 9 Jan 2019 - (5075) Atomos hints at a new type of future for video makers
- Tuesday 15 Jan 2019 - (5019) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (279) Escape From New York was a triumph of minimalist soundtrack design
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1202) What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1112) Before you buy a vintage lens, you might want to read this first
- Wednesday 16 Jan 2019 - (3791) Why do we keep thinking in 35mm for focal lengths?
- Wednesday 16 Jan 2019 - (2999) Sony's new a6400 is a 4K video powerhouse