RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20535) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11353) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (10927) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9044) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8303) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (785) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (495) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1476) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1597) Are we at the tipping point where flash memory is the new normal?
- Sunday 23 Jul 2017 - (2154) Lumu Power: an impressively accurate iOS light meter