You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 06. Multicam Techniques
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the sixth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at working with multicam: syncing up clips, adjusting selections, editing multicam footage, and finishing a session.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- We need to talk! Frame.io helps you communicate with your production colleagues [sponsored]
- Animatronic dinosaurs and 24K giant screens - welcome to the future of cinema
- For Google, smartphone cameras are the gateway to the internet
- Action cam footage of recent spacewalk
- The best kit is the kit that you have with you - and that works! [video]
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (13149) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10632) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (8541) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6608) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5969) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Friday 26 May 2017 - (316) A brief guide to the most important image standards
- Friday 26 May 2017 - (1449) Thunderbolt 3 and the problems with peripherals
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (396) Seven ways to get stability without a tripod
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (980) We need to talk! Frame.io helps you communicate with your production colleagues [sponsored]
- Thursday 25 May 2017 - (1815) DJI Spark: the new entry level consumer drone