You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 06. Multicam Techniques
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the sixth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at working with multicam: syncing up clips, adjusting selections, editing multicam footage, and finishing a session.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19208) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12705) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12519) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8279) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7391) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (200) Just announced: How the Unreal Games Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (354) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Tuesday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (630) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1077) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (938) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]