You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 06. Multicam Techniques
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the sixth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at working with multicam: syncing up clips, adjusting selections, editing multicam footage, and finishing a session.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- How using Stock footage can improve your results
- When you're out shooting video, always keep Stock Footage in mind
- DeckLink 8K Pro: Blackmagic leads the way for 8K mass adoption
- Sony Pro Tour: Get your hands on the latest gear plus seminars with Alister Chapman! [sponsored]
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22367) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15863) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7068) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Thursday 9 Nov 2017 - (6995) Amazing AI algorithm enhances photos with sci-fi like accuracy
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (6989) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (522) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (578) How many cameras should you take to Mars?
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (5956) iPhone X: The definitive review
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (1640) Filmmakers go wild with the 4.6K URSA Mini Pro
- Monday 20 Nov 2017 - (3073) Defining the look: How can cinematographers keep control of the look of their films?