You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Thursday 13 Apr 2017 - (12946) Powerful alternatives to that new Apple workstation
- Monday 24 Apr 2017 - (11911) Resolve 14 is the software’s biggest upgrade ever
- Saturday 22 Apr 2017 - (9900) Avid goes free: Meet Media Composer First
- Monday 17 Apr 2017 - (8463) Light L16 camera to ship in July and look like this
- Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 - (8055) New firmware for Sony cameras
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (32) GoPro talks 'over-capture' with Fusion
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (342) Pond5 - 7.2 million clips and growing [video]
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (506) How Boxcast has solved three big 4K streaming problems [video]
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (2267) Bluetooth: the Ursa Mini Pro’s really useful hidden feature
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (1683) DJI and Hasselblad introduce 100MP aerial photograph platform