You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33573) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31045) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29231) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24993) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9605) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (6915) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (889) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1530) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1607) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1292) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles