You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Tuesday 8 Aug 2017 - (11409) Why AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper is such a big deal
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11066) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10725) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (7832) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7402) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (352) Digital vs film. Has the digital process become over complicated and expensive?
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (529) Ten years of superlative aviation filmmaking
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (1161) Is the Nikon D850 waiting in the wings with 8K timelapse?
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (1645) Mistika Insight, free high end editing and finishing software
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (1273) Make your drone footage really fly