You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (12114) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 24 Jun 2017 - (11654) When NASA calls a camera revolutionary, it really means it
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (9196) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (8274) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (7743) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Tuesday 27 Jun 2017 - (1374) Six VFX Editing tips to keep your project organised
- Monday 26 Jun 2017 - (1046) Practical effects so good they need a 'not CG' disclaimer
- Monday 26 Jun 2017 - (989) Signiant: An easy way to boost your production business [sponsored]
- Monday 26 Jun 2017 - (1020) Blackmagic ships Bluetooth remote app
- Sunday 25 Jun 2017 - (509) Can we have content that is both user-generated and high-end?