You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 14 Oct 2017 - (263603) FPGAs: the processing miracle in our video tech
- Friday 13 Oct 2017 - (10527) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (8361) RED surprises everyone with a new full-frame 8K sensor: meet Monstro 8K VV
- Tuesday 10 Oct 2017 - (4984) In the future you may be able to print your own camera
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (4027) The return of vintage lenses and uncoated optics
- Wednesday 18 Oct 2017 - (141) Using AR to block out shots
- Wednesday 18 Oct 2017 - (964) Why these big sensors make us question the practical limits
- Wednesday 18 Oct 2017 - (558) The Rocky Mountain AVX Expo is an event not to be missed!
- Wednesday 18 Oct 2017 - (892) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3 - ideal for all audio producers
- Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 - (1194) CalDigit AV Pro 2 is a neat storage and connectivity hub