You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Fire and Ice with the HELIUM 8K S35
- The "iPhone" of the video industry? [sponsored]
- Virtual Reality is definitely "the future", but how do we get from here to there? [sponsored]
- Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Avoiding fringing when chroma keying for virtual sets: How to pass the acid test [sponsored]
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (21345) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (16652) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Sunday 22 Jan 2017 - (9797) How the internet echo chamber fails new cameras
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (9045) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8909) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - (114) Is Apple investigating VR? Of course it is!
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (473) The Core SWX Hypercore Slim: a battery with an accelerometer
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (4372) The new Canon EOS C700 impresses in the field
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (3020) Razer Blade GTX 1060 review: why stop at gaming?
- Monday 23 Jan 2017 - (1984) Want to make a feature film? This is how much money you will really need