You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 03. Creative Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the third episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, this time Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at creative editing techniques. This episode looks at markers nesting, replacing clips, transitions, search and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8427) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7676) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6720) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (321) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (869) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (856) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2429) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1030) Netflix takes TV interactive