You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 03. Creative Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the third episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, this time Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at creative editing techniques. This episode looks at markers nesting, replacing clips, transitions, search and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- When a lens is more than just a lens: Introducing ZEISS eXtended Data [Sponsored]
- Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Metadata capable lenses from Zeiss help to smooth post workflows [video]
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47599) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8507) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7753) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7019) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5293) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (151) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (402) Ignite Express: a very capable set of free plugins
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (787) When a lens is more than just a lens: Introducing ZEISS eXtended Data [Sponsored]
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (704) How the DSLR revolution changed the way we look at cameras — part 2
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (555) The Core SWX Bolt 250 - smaller and lighter, it's the ideal on camera light