You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 03. Creative Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the third episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, this time Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at creative editing techniques. This episode looks at markers nesting, replacing clips, transitions, search and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19206) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12702) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8275) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7360) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (113) How the Unreal Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (331) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (619) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1068) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (933) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]