You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 03. Creative Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the third episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, this time Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at creative editing techniques. This episode looks at markers nesting, replacing clips, transitions, search and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- For Google, smartphone cameras are the gateway to the internet
- Action cam footage of recent spacewalk
- The best kit is the kit that you have with you - and that works! [video]
- Is a new, cheaper, Canon cinema camera coming?
- We think this is the best colourisation (ie making colour from black and white) that we've seen.
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12743) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10155) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Tuesday 9 May 2017 - (8834) What will the new Mac Pro be like? We think we know.
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6167) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5795) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (422) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (580) Shooting with optical effects: creating Blade Runner looks in-camera
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (1219) Core wars and a return to competition in the CPU market
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (4484) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Sunday 21 May 2017 - (1539) How to make 3-point lighting from a single source