You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17223) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12153) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7121) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5840) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5480) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (56) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (511) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1438) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1804) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1376) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]