You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13846) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13662) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10275) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6580) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (6116) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (21) Some notable 360° video projects from the virtual front [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (533) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (3904) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1537) Atomos uploads free CDNG update for Shogun range
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1917) VariCam: Exquisitely sensitive and colourful [sponsored]