You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- When a lens is more than just a lens: Introducing ZEISS eXtended Data [Sponsored]
- Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47825) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8687) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (8018) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7155) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5452) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (687) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1251) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1043) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1329) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4801) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE