You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Avoiding fringing when chroma keying for virtual sets: How to pass the acid test [sponsored]
- The Panasonic FZ80: 4K for under $400
- Showcasing the Panasonic AG-UX180 [sponsored]
- Wafer-thin OLEDs and HDR were this year’s CES TV advances
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13902) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7926) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6483) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1716) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (688) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (911) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio