You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55966) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54113) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51732) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11262) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6482) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Saturday 20 Jan 2018 - (286) The tech wizardry involved in restoring lost television
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (603) The seemingly unstoppable rise of autofocus
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (2959) We should now start taking 8K very seriously
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (714) The 4K spy in the sky
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (773) How to turn your timelapse into a masterpiece