You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- DeckLink 8K Pro: Blackmagic leads the way for 8K mass adoption
- Sony Pro Tour: Get your hands on the latest gear plus seminars with Alister Chapman! [sponsored]
- The Pixel 2 has incredible image stabilisation. Here's why
- Sony enables full-frame image capture in VENICE ready for release
- If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Sunday 5 Nov 2017 - (23048) One technique to improve your edits
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15592) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (6785) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Thursday 9 Nov 2017 - (6731) Amazing AI algorithm enhances photos with sci-fi like accuracy
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (6493) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Saturday 18 Nov 2017 - (343) Do we still need physical media?
- Friday 17 Nov 2017 - (1968) DaVinci Resolve 14.1 - new point update packs in a huge number of improvements
- Friday 17 Nov 2017 - (1503) How artificial intelligence works - part 1
- Friday 17 Nov 2017 - (1641) New AI systems generate digital clouds that are indistinguishable from reality
- Thursday 16 Nov 2017 - (1482) DeckLink 8K Pro: Blackmagic leads the way for 8K mass adoption