The term 'RedShark' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is X-Edit Limited T/A EditShare EMEA, 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD. Our company registration number is 04455298. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34286) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (27920) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23194) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Friday 16 Sep 2016 - (9270) A massive boost in bandwidth makes 8K inevitable and 16K feasible
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (6886) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (366) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1121) The end of Apple Quicktime on Windows means problems for ProRes
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (1332) An amazing hyperlapse, years in the making
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (750) Watch Again! RedShark and Sony's live streaming masterclass from NYC!
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (2134) Olympus’ new image stabilisation is insanely powerful