The term 'RedShark' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is X-Edit Limited T/A EditShare EMEA, 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD. Our company registration number is 04455298. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24513) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (19026) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15537) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (9069) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8303) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (132) How the Sundance Film Festival became so important
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (348) MotionVFX puts mocha's tracking technology to good use with mHUD 2 for FCP X
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (466) Virtual Reality is definitely "the future", but how do we get from here to there? [sponsored]
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (772) Is it time for drastic changes to operating systems?
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (1047) Impressive post stabilised footage from ReelSteady