The term 'RedShark' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Business League Limited, 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD. Our company registration number is 9578304. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business League Ltd
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22369) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15863) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7069) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Thursday 9 Nov 2017 - (6996) Amazing AI algorithm enhances photos with sci-fi like accuracy
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (6989) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (549) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (586) How many cameras should you take to Mars?
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (5983) iPhone X: The definitive review
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (1648) Filmmakers go wild with the 4.6K URSA Mini Pro
- Monday 20 Nov 2017 - (3082) Defining the look: How can cinematographers keep control of the look of their films?