Technology & Computing
26 May 2016
Driverless cars are one thing, but the implications of recent work in advanced artificial intelligence points to a lack of human involvement in other areas too. Is anywhere really safe?Read more...
21 May 2016
Replay from 2014: If you thought that the remarkable low light performance of the Sony A7S dovetailed nicely with attempting to take photographs of the Milky Way wheeling above the surface of the Earth, you’d be dead right.Read more...
14 May 2016
Replay: A trip down memory lane in the company of the venerable Commodore Amiga 4000, one of the formative machines from the age of digital video.Read more...
13 May 2016
We take a look at Dell's new tablet that has been designed for rougher-than-normal use.Read more...
10 May 2016
Should companies release new cameras every year? Or should they release cameras with longer lifespans at higher cost?Read more...
30 Apr 2016
Replay: You can't go far without understanding the relationship between sensors, lenses and depth of field, only it's slightly more complicated than you might have thought!. Phil Rhodes makes it understandable.Read more...
27 Apr 2016
AMD just released a new Radeon which may be ideal hardware for virtual reality users and content developers. By Leo Waldock.Read more...
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14879) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (8070) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7241) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4225) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4124) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (229) BBC demos Planet Earth II footage in 4K HDR
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (691) The Chronos 1.4: A high-speed camera for the masses?
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (568) The Rory Peck Awards 2016: News camerawork at its very finest
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (941) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (1520) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX