Technology & Computing
05 Apr 2016
Sony has conducted an interesting poll that might reveal why so many people lose so much of their content for good.Read more...
04 Apr 2016
Alongside 4K videos composites of time-lapse Earth shots and Ultra HD footage of experiments with bubbles in Zero-G, the ISS crew has also been playing around with long-exposure photography, to stunning effect.Read more...
30 Mar 2016
Organisations are at growing threat of serious security breaches that can impact both their bottom line and their reputation. Services such as NTT Com’s WideAngle though can help.Read more...
27 Mar 2016
Replay: The technological revolution has created great opportunities for new film-makers everywhere, but has in its wake created a new challenge: where are we going to put all this stuff? Peter J Haas investigates An Affordable Middle Ground To Preserving Your Film’s Digital Assets.Read more...
26 Mar 2016
Once everything is connected to everything else all the time, the game changes in many fields.Read more...
23 Mar 2016
Apple’s latest event wasn’t a blockbuster, but as the company rapidly approaches its 40th Anniversary, it was interesting to see how Cupertino plans to adapt to a more competitive market while playing a leading role in a rather critical current debate about the future of privacy. By K Stewart.Read more...
22 Mar 2016
The quest for the vintage aesthetic in photography and video has seen some strange bedfellows over the years, but few are as instantly arresting as Claire Wright’s marriage of an old 8mm camera with a Raspberry Pi.Read more...
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65549) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17461) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15636) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11218) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10451) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (260) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (729) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (836) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1163) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1864) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro Grading HD HDR lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX