Technology & Computing
13 Jan 2016
Aliasing can absolutely ruin your images, but it doesn't have to be that way.Read more...
08 Jan 2016
Compression and how it impacts camera development and pricing.Read more...
07 Jan 2016
One of the biggest surprise announcements from CES came in Netflix CEO Reed Hastings’ keynote that Netflix is expanding its reach right around the globe in one fell swoop.Read more...
The tech world returns from its festive break with a bang as the mammoth CES 2016 starts in Vegas this week. With the round of press conferences kicking off today, we take a quick look at what might be making the headlines as the week unfolds.Read more...
23 Dec 2015
Seeing reminders of the past like this slams home the extraordinary rate of progress that we've seen in consumer and professional technologyRead more...
22 Dec 2015
Apologies for hitting you again with another space story so soon, but SpaceX has just pulled off something very, very awesome. It may not look much, but this is a helicopter shot of its Falcon 9 rocket landing back down again after delivering its payload into orbit.Read more...
21 Dec 2015
A close look at 2015's standout technological breakthrough and its enormous potential to transform cameras, lenses, and, well...almost everything we do.Read more...
21 Dec 2015
While it’s not quite the Saturn V launches of yesteryear that can still hold us welded to a monitor for hours, Orbital ATK’s Cygnus rocket heading off to the ISS is suitably impressive in 4K.Read more...
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11210) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10986) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8227) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7532) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Monday 14 Aug 2017 - (5624) Five misconceptions about filming today
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (311) Why film the real world when you can make up completely new ones?
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (434) Stock footage is the key to making quality commercial video on-budget [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (535) How post production keeps up with the pace of technology
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (728) Can you spot post colourisation?
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (837) How IBC stays ahead of the curve
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video