Technology & Computing
31 Oct 2015
Guest contributor Joe Foster of Shoot HD takes us back to 2002 to chronicle the making of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and the digital revolution that infiltrated Hollywood.Read more...
29 Oct 2015
While the industry is concentrating hard on a 4K and even 8K future, it probably seems like we've done this sort of thing before. And we have. But there are disruptive technologies looming that could impact our industry in rather more profound ways.Read more...
27 Oct 2015
A detailed look at the EIZO CS270, a 'cost-performance' colour management monitor that sports professional features and an appealing price tag. But does it make sense for video pros?Read more...
24 Oct 2015
Recently, I had to buy a new toaster. You would think this was a simple process: it’s not. And the problems I encountered along the way tell us a lot about what is wrong with buying technology today.Read more...
21 Oct 2015
RedShark Replay: Another chance to read this controversial article, which is also one of the most read-ever pieces on RedShark. What do you think?Read more...
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (14081) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13791) Why you should use prime lenses
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (11178) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10481) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6908) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (61) iClone 7 now supports ARRI, RED and Canon camera Looks
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (775) Sony highlights flagship system camera HDC-4800 at CABSAT [video]
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (1257) The four things you need to shoot tethered
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1035) Rampant Design releases new tools for Premiere Pro
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (4925) AMD's forthcoming Radeon RX Vega: greater GPU power at lower cost?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video