Technology & Computing
31 Oct 2015
Guest contributor Joe Foster of Shoot HD takes us back to 2002 to chronicle the making of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and the digital revolution that infiltrated Hollywood.Read more...
29 Oct 2015
While the industry is concentrating hard on a 4K and even 8K future, it probably seems like we've done this sort of thing before. And we have. But there are disruptive technologies looming that could impact our industry in rather more profound ways.Read more...
27 Oct 2015
A detailed look at the EIZO CS270, a 'cost-performance' colour management monitor that sports professional features and an appealing price tag. But does it make sense for video pros?Read more...
24 Oct 2015
Recently, I had to buy a new toaster. You would think this was a simple process: it’s not. And the problems I encountered along the way tell us a lot about what is wrong with buying technology today.Read more...
21 Oct 2015
RedShark Replay: Another chance to read this controversial article, which is also one of the most read-ever pieces on RedShark. What do you think?Read more...
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (21345) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (16652) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Sunday 22 Jan 2017 - (9797) How the internet echo chamber fails new cameras
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (9046) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8909) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - (115) Is Apple investigating VR? Of course it is!
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (474) The Core SWX Hypercore Slim: a battery with an accelerometer
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (4377) The new Canon EOS C700 impresses in the field
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (3021) Razer Blade GTX 1060 review: why stop at gaming?
- Monday 23 Jan 2017 - (1986) Want to make a feature film? This is how much money you will really need
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video