Technology & Computing
30 Apr 2016
Replay: You can't go far without understanding the relationship between sensors, lenses and depth of field, only it's slightly more complicated than you might have thought!. Phil Rhodes makes it understandable.Read more...
27 Apr 2016
AMD just released a new Radeon which may be ideal hardware for virtual reality users and content developers. By Leo Waldock.Read more...
12 Apr 2016
It seems to be the season for the world’s computer manufacturers to be bumping up specs as HP announces increased system expandability, higher-speed memory, and multicore updates for its Z series, as well as its fastest Z Turbo Drive to date.Read more...
12 Apr 2016
Today, there's a certain ambiguity about the modern digital photographic tools we're using. This is why, more than ever, we must learn to think critically about them. By Mark Andrew Job.Read more...
11 Apr 2016
A new startup, Archived, wishes to take the worry and uncertainty out of digital archiving with its triple redundant "cold storage" solution that's backed up by a long term trust.Read more...
07 Apr 2016
Intel's purchase of Altera sets the stage for CPUs that come equipped with their own field programmable gate arrays. And that could change a lot of things.Read more...
05 Apr 2016
Sony has conducted an interesting poll that might reveal why so many people lose so much of their content for good.Read more...
04 Apr 2016
Alongside 4K videos composites of time-lapse Earth shots and Ultra HD footage of experiments with bubbles in Zero-G, the ISS crew has also been playing around with long-exposure photography, to stunning effect.Read more...
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (21345) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (16652) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Sunday 22 Jan 2017 - (9797) How the internet echo chamber fails new cameras
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (9046) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8909) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - (118) Is Apple investigating VR? Of course it is!
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (474) The Core SWX Hypercore Slim: a battery with an accelerometer
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (4385) The new Canon EOS C700 impresses in the field
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (3027) Razer Blade GTX 1060 review: why stop at gaming?
- Monday 23 Jan 2017 - (1987) Want to make a feature film? This is how much money you will really need
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video