Replay: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
Read 2904 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29970) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21077) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17893) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13449) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10075) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (758) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (546) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1228) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (685) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2894) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro HD HDR iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX