06 Jan 2013
Replay: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
Read 3137 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...
- RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Why Optical Disc Archive? [sponsored]
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27781) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21531) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9167) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6495) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6314) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (426) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1304) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (971) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (2998) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1512) And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...
3D 4K 4K Camera 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR iPhone lenses Lightworks NAB Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX