06 Jan 2013
Replay: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
Read 3738 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11938) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9697) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8622) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7835) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6789) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (371) AJA is now shipping its Ki Pro Ultra Plus
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (763) Audio makes video better [sponsored]
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1069) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (2275) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1039) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video