Boeing reveals 787 flight deck with 360 degree video
- Written by David Shapton
When you combine video with the Internet, very large numbers of people can have experiences that they wouldn't normally have in their everyday lives. Boeing has made an interactive 360 degree video that makes it seem like you're on the flight deck of the 787 Dreamliner
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Panasonic builds NDI (NewTek's Video over IP technology) into new cameras
- Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- NewTek now makes cameras: 3 important new announcements from the TriCaster maker
- RED Hydrogen: Does this change the game for smartphones?
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20583) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11411) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (11137) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9126) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8350) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (538) Nikon celebrates 100th birthday by announcing the Nikon D850
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (2703) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (957) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1788) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1931) Are we at the tipping point where flash memory is the new normal?