Boeing reveals 787 flight deck with 360 degree video
- Written by David Shapton
When you combine video with the Internet, very large numbers of people can have experiences that they wouldn't normally have in their everyday lives. Boeing has made an interactive 360 degree video that makes it seem like you're on the flight deck of the 787 Dreamliner
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (23044) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20702) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20402) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10896) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Tuesday 17 May 2016 - (7029) Is it still okay to shoot in 8-bit video?
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (499) BBC finds rare Attenborough 'Zoo Quest' colour footage
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (1227) Olympus' impressive new action cam challenges GoPro
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (5886) The Sony PXW-Z150: “It is astounding what Sony has achieved for this price.”
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (1047) Are we ready for driverless...cameras?
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (4807) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software