Even with an abundance of incredible views, you still need an outstanding eye for composition and a highly developed photographic technique to get pictures like these
Here's a video tutorial to model a CGI strawberry. Although it's specifically for Cinema 4D, those using other 3D modeling and animation programs could pick up some tips as well.
Just in case you thought for a moment you’d fallen asleep and woken up in 2022, I’d better say that again: Nokia now has a 41 Megapixel phone.
The trouble with that statement is that, even if it were true (which it is, says Nokia) it just doesn’t seem right - because that number of pixels packed into a mobile-phone type sensor would just be, well, rubbish, wouldn’t it? And anyway, are we really ready for a phone with a bigger pixel resolution than Super Hi Vision?
Here's a short, energetic video shot on the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K and the DJI Inspire X5R that delivers fireworks and "fun on the midway."
Alister Chapman has just released a new video tutorial on the advanced features of Sony's FS5 camera.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34310) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (27940) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23206) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Friday 16 Sep 2016 - (9369) A massive boost in bandwidth makes 8K inevitable and 16K feasible
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (6893) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (354) Canon’s low light camera continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (701) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1491) The end of Apple Quicktime on Windows means problems for ProRes
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (1526) An amazing hyperlapse, years in the making
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (829) Watch Again! RedShark and Sony's live streaming masterclass from NYC!