Probably the best way to find the real trends of the past year is to understand what people have been buying. And few would know better than Peter Savage, Managing Director of Azule Finance, a Berkshire, UK - based finance house supporting the creative industries
Remember all those old video graphics modes you used to get in the late eighties? You have to be a certain age to remember the frisson of excitement when you realised that your next computer could display sixteen colours instead of four
A recent newspaper article made surprisingly precise predictions about the video industry fifteen years from today. We show why that would be difficult to do three years ahead, never mind fifteen!
How do you sell yourself to clients? Is it by talking about your skills or your equipment?
Using just a single RED Epic and a simple 75mm master prime… oh, and an old building crammed with actors, dancers, acrobats, complex lighting, technicians, directors, producers and the film crew, this amazingly complex video was captured at 300 fps in a single shot
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47366) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13650) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12428) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11532) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9163) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (390) Roku 4 adds 4K streaming
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (829) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (610) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1664) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2520) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor