The Canon 1DC is the best part of a year old now (since the first review samples went out) but, despite the fact that all modern DSLRs have a sensor that's way in advance of 4K's 8 megapixels, there are still no other "traditional" 4K DSLRs out there
Video mapping, 3D projection mapping, whatever you want to call it, the art form opens up new possibilities for video professionals.
How do you sell yourself to clients? Is it by talking about your skills or your equipment?
Around the world, billions of hours of video footage are sitting on shelves or in archives. Most of it may be of very limited interest, but some of it is a vital part of our cultural history. This footage is under threat from two sides: not only is the tape that the recordings are stored on degrading, but the machines required to play them back are slowly disappearing
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38455) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25108) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10059) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8591) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6446) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (101) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (502) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (2559) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (919) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (1208) How to shoot good interviews