Video mapping, 3D projection mapping, whatever you want to call it, the art form opens up new possibilities for video professionals.
Here's a video tutorial to model a CGI strawberry. Although it's specifically for Cinema 4D, those using other 3D modeling and animation programs could pick up some tips as well.
Remember all those old video graphics modes you used to get in the late eighties? You have to be a certain age to remember the frisson of excitement when you realised that your next computer could display sixteen colours instead of four
Analogue systems are not intrinsically better than digital ones, but they are tied up in the complex history of what sounds and images mean to us and explain why they, and the 'film look', remain so important.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21116) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8537) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8399) The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera: "A great addition to anyone's arsenal."
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8019) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6329) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (420) Don't panic - it's just log!
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1956) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (927) RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (693) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (1204) Why Optical Disc Archive? [sponsored]