Even with an abundance of incredible views, you still need an outstanding eye for composition and a highly developed photographic technique to get pictures like these
How do you sell yourself to clients? Is it by talking about your skills or your equipment?
The Canon 1DC is the best part of a year old now (since the first review samples went out) but, despite the fact that all modern DSLRs have a sensor that's way in advance of 4K's 8 megapixels, there are still no other "traditional" 4K DSLRs out there
Here's a video tutorial to model a CGI strawberry. Although it's specifically for Cinema 4D, those using other 3D modeling and animation programs could pick up some tips as well.
Just in case you thought for a moment you’d fallen asleep and woken up in 2022, I’d better say that again: Nokia now has a 41 Megapixel phone.
The trouble with that statement is that, even if it were true (which it is, says Nokia) it just doesn’t seem right - because that number of pixels packed into a mobile-phone type sensor would just be, well, rubbish, wouldn’t it? And anyway, are we really ready for a phone with a bigger pixel resolution than Super Hi Vision?
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38647) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25580) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10525) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8771) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6618) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Saturday 13 Feb 2016 - (287) Event Horizon showcases the power of blocking and framing
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (944) This is what you need to throw multiple 4K images around
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (1284) Odyssey 7Q+ to support Varicam LT V-RAW
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (902) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1402) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone