I decided to create a round up of lots of videos I’ve found from all over the internet, that were shot with the new Magic Lantern Raw video feature. The idea being that you can find a lot of video and information in one place without having to search everywhere! Hopefully this can give you a bit of a real idea of the breakthrough too
Just in case you thought for a moment you’d fallen asleep and woken up in 2022, I’d better say that again: Nokia now has a 41 Megapixel phone.
The trouble with that statement is that, even if it were true (which it is, says Nokia) it just doesn’t seem right - because that number of pixels packed into a mobile-phone type sensor would just be, well, rubbish, wouldn’t it? And anyway, are we really ready for a phone with a bigger pixel resolution than Super Hi Vision?
Even with an abundance of incredible views, you still need an outstanding eye for composition and a highly developed photographic technique to get pictures like these
Using just a single RED Epic and a simple 75mm master prime… oh, and an old building crammed with actors, dancers, acrobats, complex lighting, technicians, directors, producers and the film crew, this amazingly complex video was captured at 300 fps in a single shot
Probably the best way to find the real trends of the past year is to understand what people have been buying. And few would know better than Peter Savage, Managing Director of Azule Finance, a Berkshire, UK - based finance house supporting the creative industries
According to a report by Cisco, video accounted for over 50% of mobile data traffic in 2012 and is expected to rise to 66.5% by 2017. The rise is driven both by increased viewing of videos and by more people viewing content in HD.
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29970) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21077) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17893) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13449) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10075) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (758) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (546) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1228) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (686) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2894) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?