Here's a short, energetic video shot on the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K and the DJI Inspire X5R that delivers fireworks and "fun on the midway."
I decided to create a round up of lots of videos I’ve found from all over the internet, that were shot with the new Magic Lantern Raw video feature. The idea being that you can find a lot of video and information in one place without having to search everywhere! Hopefully this can give you a bit of a real idea of the breakthrough too
Probably the best way to find the real trends of the past year is to understand what people have been buying. And few would know better than Peter Savage, Managing Director of Azule Finance, a Berkshire, UK - based finance house supporting the creative industries
Just in case you thought for a moment you’d fallen asleep and woken up in 2022, I’d better say that again: Nokia now has a 41 Megapixel phone.
The trouble with that statement is that, even if it were true (which it is, says Nokia) it just doesn’t seem right - because that number of pixels packed into a mobile-phone type sensor would just be, well, rubbish, wouldn’t it? And anyway, are we really ready for a phone with a bigger pixel resolution than Super Hi Vision?
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21731) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15889) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12932) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11171) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7331) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (223) Blackmagic's Fusion 8.2 coming to Linux in both free and paid versions
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (864) The fastest Nvidia GPU ever: the new Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (832) Atomos firmware update brings HDR support to non-HDR displays
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (943) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1806) Is the standard lens just a myth?