I decided to create a round up of lots of videos I’ve found from all over the internet, that were shot with the new Magic Lantern Raw video feature. The idea being that you can find a lot of video and information in one place without having to search everywhere! Hopefully this can give you a bit of a real idea of the breakthrough too
According to a report by Cisco, video accounted for over 50% of mobile data traffic in 2012 and is expected to rise to 66.5% by 2017. The rise is driven both by increased viewing of videos and by more people viewing content in HD.
Video mapping, 3D projection mapping, whatever you want to call it, the art form opens up new possibilities for video professionals.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46396) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17115) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (11985) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11260) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (10998) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (260) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1219) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1472) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2694) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1765) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite