I decided to create a round up of lots of videos I’ve found from all over the internet, that were shot with the new Magic Lantern Raw video feature. The idea being that you can find a lot of video and information in one place without having to search everywhere! Hopefully this can give you a bit of a real idea of the breakthrough too
The Canon 1DC is the best part of a year old now (since the first review samples went out) but, despite the fact that all modern DSLRs have a sensor that's way in advance of 4K's 8 megapixels, there are still no other "traditional" 4K DSLRs out there
The band OK Go is known for pushing the creative envelope in its music videos, yet its most recent may be the most inspired to date.
Here's a short, energetic video shot on the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K and the DJI Inspire X5R that delivers fireworks and "fun on the midway."
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16973) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12096) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7111) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5815) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5281) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (292) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (536) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1446) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1222) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1030) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR