Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
It's started. The most important part of Sony's 4K ecosystem is in the shops: an 84" Bravia TV with quad HD resolution.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47593) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13984) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12530) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11622) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9322) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (525) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (941) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1136) Sony splits off image sensor business
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (973) Roku 4 brings 4K streaming for $129 into your living room
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (1239) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts