Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
Perhaps the biggest progress in TVs in the last twenty years is the sheer beauty of their design, and the engineering marvels that have made it possible
With RedShark's 4K month just two weeks away, 3NET Studios, a joint venture owned by Sony, Discovery and IMAX, has announced that its initial slate of TV series and specials will include the first ever 4K television series: Space.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18887) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12455) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12429) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7881) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6752) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (289) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (758) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (240) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3098) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1562) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary