Published in Technology & Computing
To mark the occasion of the new year, our editor has asked me to come up with some predictions for the coming twelve months
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21508) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15847) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12902) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11154) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7317) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (509) Atomos firmware update brings HDR support to non-HDR displays
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (807) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1642) Is the standard lens just a myth?
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (867) How cloud-based production embraces the human element [Sponsored]
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (4539) Nvidia’s new GTX Titan X: the home-brew DaVinci grading suite just became even easier and cheaper
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro Grading HD HDR lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX