The just-announced Panasonic DMC-G7 carries a lot of the features and abilities of its older (and more expensive) cousin, the GH4, including 4K video recording, at less than half the cost. However, there are things you should consider before plopping down your dough on a pre-order.
The sizzle reel for the new Panasonic AG-UX180, the handheld professional camera with a 1” 4K sensor and built in 20x zoom Leica lens, showed what the camera is capable of, while a 'making of...' video highlighted its impressive versatility behind the lens.
The Panasonic Lumix GH3 keeps amazing us with the quality of the video it can create in capable hands. Regular RedShark contributor Mark McCarthy of Sparky Media Productions takes us to Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, where the clear skies, geometric patterns and striking buildings are the perfect way to test a camera
We never get tired of watching footage from this amazing little device
Panasonic's GH4 is already getting a reputation for gloriously sharp 4K footage. Here's a great video overview
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24358) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (14527) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8822) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8016) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6522) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (208) This might be the tipping point for 8K
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (471) A timelapse system that works unattended for months
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (6114) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1079) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (1345) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]