Yet another entrant in the crowded action camera field, the Panasonic HX-A100 sets itself apart by being wearable, right out of the box
This is a camera that's small enough to always have with you, but don't be deceived by the size: it's a very good imager, as Barry Braverman finds out
And no, nothing to do with triple-gatefold sleeves. Panasonic's AV-HS410 Live Switcher apparently played an instrumental part in Marillion's successful attempt last month on the Guinness World Record for producing the World’s Fastest DVD Release.
The Panasonic GH2 and GH3 punched way above their weight and produced wonderful video for their price. Now, with the announcement of the GH4, we'll soon find out if the new camera will change the 4K landscape in the way its predecessors did for "mere" HD.
We're seeing an interesting trend in consumer display technology shaping up at this year's Consumer Electronics Show that could impact filmmakers and video content producers.
Could cameras like the AJA CION usher in a return to capturing great images in-camera? Simon Wyndham investigates.
We are living in bountiful times. Especially if you're on the lookout for a small camera with a superb lens - and 4K shooting capability
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47113) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17557) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13109) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12311) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11376) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (564) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1811) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (1996) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (4593) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2361) Microsoft makes 3D scanning possible with any mobile phone