The Blackmagic Pocket Camera finally ships in a few days. But there’s a new MFT camera on the horizon. It’s missing RAW recording, but has one killer, must-have feature.
There's more to the new Panasonic PX0270 than was at first apparent from Panasonic's economically worded press release
Ned Soltz admits he doesn't usually venture opinions of products based merely upon the spec sheet, but he's willing to make an exception for the newly-announced Panasonic Varicam LT.
According to Panasonic, its latest update to the GH4 and YAGHE camera firmware is not only to improve compatibility of the two AG models with the Atomos Shogun recorder which records UHD via HDMI at 10-bit 4:2:2, but it also lets the two units output 25p and 30p while filming in Full HD.
The just-announced Panasonic DMC-G7 carries a lot of the features and abilities of its older (and more expensive) cousin, the GH4, including 4K video recording, at less than half the cost. However, there are things you should consider before plopping down your dough on a pre-order.
Are reports of a new 4K “GH4“ just made up nonsense or are we about to see the release of a significant new cinema camera from Panasonic?
How is it that Sony is now the leading innovator with still cameras that can be used for video?
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14500) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (7965) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7193) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4154) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4032) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (84) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (389) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery
- Wednesday 7 Dec 2016 - (517) Miller ArrowX 3 tripod on test: it's all a question of balance
- Wednesday 7 Dec 2016 - (1372) Sony FS7 II out and about in New York [footage]
- Wednesday 7 Dec 2016 - (440) Steerable lasers: is this how video projectors will work in the future?