At IBC2014, storage media giant SanDisk announced a world's first: an SD card with a whopping 512GB, or half-a-terabyte, capacity!
London's Soho is a bit of a contradiction when it comes to technology. There are more post production facilities in this square mile than in the rest of the country. Every broom cupboard houses at least three video editors. Only a decade ago, almost every Soho pedestrian carried a Digi Beta tape or even a can of film. Now, it's hard disks
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
The conventional view is that cameras that allow you to work with multiple lenses are always better. Barry Braverman disagrees.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47183) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17614) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13177) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12332) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11424) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (912) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2058) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2137) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5001) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2533) Microsoft makes 3D scanning possible with any mobile phone