Ahead of IBC and Photokina, Panasonic drops a prosumer ENG-style camera that shoots 4K 60p internally at a budget-friendly price.
And no, nothing to do with triple-gatefold sleeves. Panasonic's AV-HS410 Live Switcher apparently played an instrumental part in Marillion's successful attempt last month on the Guinness World Record for producing the World’s Fastest DVD Release.
We are living in bountiful times. Especially if you're on the lookout for a small camera with a superb lens - and 4K shooting capability
At IBC2014, storage media giant SanDisk announced a world's first: an SD card with a whopping 512GB, or half-a-terabyte, capacity!
Sony and Panasonic have announced that they are working together to develop the next generation of Optical Discs for Archive purposes
- Saturday 13 Aug 2016 - (32794) If you want to get the best out of digital, buy an old film camera.
- Thursday 11 Aug 2016 - (15743) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (14979) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Tuesday 9 Aug 2016 - (12253) How to make a 4K video without a 4K video camera
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10064) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 23 Aug 2016 - (212) Using presets with Blackmagic Ursa 4.0 beta firmware
- Tuesday 23 Aug 2016 - (689) RedShark Review: DPA 4017B condenser mic
- Tuesday 23 Aug 2016 - (2330) Why the Ursa Mini's new software and UI is a welcome change
- Monday 22 Aug 2016 - (1250) What will we see in VR's next wave?
- Monday 22 Aug 2016 - (1718) The momentum behind 4K is now unstoppable