Are reports of a new 4K “GH4“ just made up nonsense or are we about to see the release of a significant new cinema camera from Panasonic?
If a recent large purchase of Panasonic Varicam 35s by an educational services company is any indication, the Varicam 35 could make a serious dent in the high-end camera market.
With a 4/3 sensor, 4K recording and a Leica lens that should really cost more than the camera itself, this is a pretty amazing camera. There may be better ones costing a lot more, but for the money, Neil Roberts thinks the LX100 is a great buy
This is a camera that's small enough to always have with you, but don't be deceived by the size: it's a very good imager, as Barry Braverman finds out
Panasonic’s ruggedised 20in Toughpad was initially aimed at industrial uses, but it’s just had a significant performance boost and a HDMI 2.0 input to make it at home on a film set too.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38628) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25533) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10429) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8746) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6609) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Saturday 13 Feb 2016 - (34) Event Horizon showcases the power of blocking and framing
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (790) This is what you need to throw multiple 4K images around
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (1151) Odyssey 7Q+ to support Varicam LT V-RAW
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (854) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1333) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone