And no, nothing to do with triple-gatefold sleeves. Panasonic's AV-HS410 Live Switcher apparently played an instrumental part in Marillion's successful attempt last month on the Guinness World Record for producing the World’s Fastest DVD Release.
Ned Soltz admits he doesn't usually venture opinions of products based merely upon the spec sheet, but he's willing to make an exception for the newly-announced Panasonic Varicam LT.
Since it was announced last year, the Panasonic GH5 has been making waves throughout the industry. RedShark has got its hands on one of the first production models released and, in our comprehensive hands-on review below, you can find out exactly what all the fuss is about. This is a game-changer.
Here's another take on the Panasonic AJ-PX270, a camera that Redshark News contributor Barry Braverman called "a broadcast camera in the palm of your hand." In this video review, Matthew Abourezk explores whether this camera could replace your DSLR for video.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16767) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12059) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10887) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7101) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5800) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (49) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (174) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1087) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1030) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (898) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR