You wouldn’t expect the video business to take lessons in innovation from a company that makes low-cost mixing consoles. But, in the case of the Mackie DL1608, it probably should.
Just how powerful is the new mobile processor from Apple going to be?
On the day that Apple unveiled its latest financial results, marketing packs hit the media promoting the 'computer we were insane to build… the new Mac Pro.’
The normally reliable Korea Times has reported that a 12.9 inch near-4K iPad is already being made. Here's more background on this and some other products that we think Apple will release during 2014. You read it first here! RedShark's K Stewart reports
All you need is an iPhone, some tape, some luggage - and an airport terminal...
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21116) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8537) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8399) The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera: "A great addition to anyone's arsenal."
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8019) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6329) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (420) Don't panic - it's just log!
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1957) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (927) RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (693) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (1205) Why Optical Disc Archive? [sponsored]