We're not sure what's going on here, or why. We don't think this is the answer to starvation and conflict in the world, and it's not going to going cause a massive rift in the spacetime continuum.
RedShark is the first online publication that has as part of its core philosophy the idea that technology is doubling in capability every year or so. There's nothing new about this idea. Moore's law was built around it in 1965, and Raymond Kurzweil wrote his seminal work on the exponential growth of technology "The Singularity is Near" in 2005 - and it is still uncannily accurate in predicting trends.
The normally reliable Korea Times has reported that a 12.9 inch near-4K iPad is already being made. Here's more background on this and some other products that we think Apple will release during 2014. You read it first here! RedShark's K Stewart reports
At the recent Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Imagination Technologies, creators of the PowerVR GPU used in the iPhone and other mobile devices, demonstrated a mobile graphics design with 192 processing cores
A higher resolution, bigger iPad could be the perfect device for creative people to work with. And according to our in-house Apple expert, K.Stewart, the new iOS9 Beta gives us some decent clues about it.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16805) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12064) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10890) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7104) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5804) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (105) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (240) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1179) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1067) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (921) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR