You wouldn’t expect the video business to take lessons in innovation from a company that makes low-cost mixing consoles. But, in the case of the Mackie DL1608, it probably should.
A higher resolution, bigger iPad could be the perfect device for creative people to work with. And according to our in-house Apple expert, K.Stewart, the new iOS9 Beta gives us some decent clues about it.
The new Mac Pro is a video editing monster, with specifications that have never been seen before, and all packed into a miniature cylinder. This is RedShark's definitive report on Apple's Fall event
Tuesday's announcements from Apple ranged far beyond the long mooted iPad mini and, for the content creation community, a stunning update for the all-in-one iMac desktop and a 13-inch Retina Macbook. K. Stewart reports.
We're not sure what's going on here, or why. We don't think this is the answer to starvation and conflict in the world, and it's not going to going cause a massive rift in the spacetime continuum.
The normally reliable Korea Times has reported that a 12.9 inch near-4K iPad is already being made. Here's more background on this and some other products that we think Apple will release during 2014. You read it first here! RedShark's K Stewart reports
Good news for RED shooters with an iOS device: a just-released app helps users learn the RED camera menu from their iPhones and iPads.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47256) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13314) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12356) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11472) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9077) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (166) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (309) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1316) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2324) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2367) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake