On the day that Apple unveiled its latest financial results, marketing packs hit the media promoting the 'computer we were insane to build… the new Mac Pro.’
Tuesday's announcements from Apple ranged far beyond the long mooted iPad mini and, for the content creation community, a stunning update for the all-in-one iMac desktop and a 13-inch Retina Macbook. K. Stewart reports.
It's been a long time coming, but now we finally have a 'pro' iOS device is it really all that we'd hoped for? K Stewart has been living with one and finds it an important step to something that could be truly great.
The normally reliable Korea Times has reported that a 12.9 inch near-4K iPad is already being made. Here's more background on this and some other products that we think Apple will release during 2014. You read it first here! RedShark's K Stewart reports
You wouldn’t expect the video business to take lessons in innovation from a company that makes low-cost mixing consoles. But, in the case of the Mackie DL1608, it probably should.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18897) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12455) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12432) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7884) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6752) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (302) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (764) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (240) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3110) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1565) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary