JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
JVC has always made good projectors. And they've always used really good technology that's been kind-of hard to understand, because it takes a lot of explaining. But if all you want is good pictures, the tech doesn't really matter, because if it looks good, it is good
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14879) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (8070) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7241) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4225) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4124) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (229) BBC demos Planet Earth II footage in 4K HDR
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (691) The Chronos 1.4: A high-speed camera for the masses?
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (568) The Rory Peck Awards 2016: News camerawork at its very finest
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (941) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (1520) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery