JVC has always made good projectors. And they've always used really good technology that's been kind-of hard to understand, because it takes a lot of explaining. But if all you want is good pictures, the tech doesn't really matter, because if it looks good, it is good
JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28160) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21795) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9439) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6444) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5419) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (536) Sony Catalyst Production Suite goes to subscription model
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (985) The Rollocam Hercules, the smallest dolly in the world, nears release
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1264) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (794) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1224) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam