JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
JVC has always made good projectors. And they've always used really good technology that's been kind-of hard to understand, because it takes a lot of explaining. But if all you want is good pictures, the tech doesn't really matter, because if it looks good, it is good
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24467) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (16162) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15292) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8988) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8213) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (205) Is it time for drastic changes to operating systems?
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (555) Impressive post stabilised footage from ReelSteady
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (433) Hedge Connect lets you check your offloads status
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (1456) Hive crowdfunds innovative high-tech LED light
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (2295) This might be the tipping point for 8K