Professional camera GUIs seem stuck in time. Isn't it time for a radical change?
While there are fair criticisms of the new Canon 5D Mark IV's video feature set, the sensor crop for 4K capture is only a minor concern.
With a 4/3 sensor, 4K recording and a Leica lens that should really cost more than the camera itself, this is a pretty amazing camera. There may be better ones costing a lot more, but for the money, Neil Roberts thinks the LX100 is a great buy
You may have heard that one of the top camera manufacturers is taking legal action against another for alleged patent infringement. This is news, but there's very little point in speculating about the outcome at this stage. Only a select group of people working for those companies will have access to evidence that proves the rights or wrongs of the case. We certainly don't
To mark the occasion of the new year, our editor has asked me to come up with some predictions for the coming twelve months
With the recent news that the new ARRI ALEXA SXT uses the same sensor as its prececessor, we ask whether innovation in cameras is slowing down
Intel just held a competition to find new types of wearable technology and the winner is the ultimate in selfie-taking technology, a wearable quadcopter!
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16761) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12057) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10881) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7100) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5799) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (37) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (165) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1070) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1022) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (894) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR