It has been rumoured for a while now, with working models being spotted in the field over the last couple of months or so. But now DJI has finally announced what every Inspire1 owner has been hoping for. A new camera. Well, in fact two new cameras…the X5 and the X5R.
Light makes great images – cameras just record them. This concept is beautifully illustrated by John Duncan's Wild Scotland.
Aerial Inspections, the Tasmania-based UAV photography company, have sent us another video made with the Blackmagic 4K Production Camera
The Utah landscape obviously helps to make a jaw-dropping film, but you also need some clever flying kit, and some piloting skills. And the fact that you can now capture it all in 4K makes it more than worthwhile
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13907) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7927) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6484) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1750) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (691) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (912) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio