Is the camera drone encroaching on the helicopter-based aerial film sector? According to Guest Author Willem Kootstra, there are signs it is, and serious film producers may soon regret any loss of talented aerial film operators to competition from drones.
It has been rumoured for a while now, with working models being spotted in the field over the last couple of months or so. But now DJI has finally announced what every Inspire1 owner has been hoping for. A new camera. Well, in fact two new cameras…the X5 and the X5R.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17676) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12218) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5931) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5923) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5439) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (65) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (333) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (951) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1067) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (991) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options