It's a little late perhaps (the film was released in June 2012), but we came across this fantastic VFX breakdown for Prometheus. Early warning: There's a very big spoiler in it and this article - just in case you haven't seen the film yet
Cinesite acquired Image Engine in the summer of 2015, combining forces of two of the most respected and sought after VFX companies. Check out their show reels!
Boris FX’ Continuum Complete 10 is not only the biggest release from the company yet, but also the first joint development since its merger with Imagineer Systems. Guest author, Ross Shain, details what’s new.
In Part 3 of this 3 part series, HaZ, our VFX correspendent, talks about Networking; not about IP addresses and routers, but getting to know the people you need to know
In the final installment of Peter Jackson’s video blog, the director introduces The Hobbit’s post crew, while the team scrambles to complete the film.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65655) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17475) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15651) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11314) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10461) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (56) EditShare set to release Flow Story remote editor
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (610) A new concept In lens filtration from SLR Magic
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (401) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (914) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (967) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]