JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
All the signs are that there is going to be more 4K content available sooner than many people thought, with the likes of Netflix and Amazon committing to 4K production and delivery. And since these content providers deliver using the internet, there's no need for broadcast standards to catch up
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (95450) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (39212) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (24945) Apple could dominate the entire NLE space with the next Final Cut Pro
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (6481) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (5312) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (266) ODA - the immediate archive [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (497) Quality control: It's only going on the web...
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (745) The art of light [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (1315) Ursa Mini's massive software revision out of beta and available for download
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (1100) How Red Bull gets the ultimate shot