All the signs are that there is going to be more 4K content available sooner than many people thought, with the likes of Netflix and Amazon committing to 4K production and delivery. And since these content providers deliver using the internet, there's no need for broadcast standards to catch up
JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42035) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30411) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21384) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19339) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14416) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (322) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (814) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (856) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - only one day left
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1194) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1185) ARRI Amira now captures in Prores 4444 XQ