JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
All the signs are that there is going to be more 4K content available sooner than many people thought, with the likes of Netflix and Amazon committing to 4K production and delivery. And since these content providers deliver using the internet, there's no need for broadcast standards to catch up
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28150) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21778) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9430) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6436) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5398) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (332) Sony Catalyst Production Suite goes to subscription model
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (883) The Rollocam Hercules, the smallest dolly in the world, nears release
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1154) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (741) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1212) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam