Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
Of all the things you might know about cameras, their similarity to washing machines is probably not one of them. But both suffer from serious problems with their user interfaces.
Reason is a virtual recording studio from the Swedish company Propellerhead. First released in 2000, It is probably the most complete example of a software studio environment in existence, and it sets an example that other software companies should probably follow. But what on earth does it have do to with video? In my view, this is quite simply the way all software should be written.
If I told you that User Interfaces play a large part in modern film-making, you might think I'm exaggerating. But I don't think I am
We're all pretty familiar with motion-sensing gizmos like the Microsoft Kinect, and that means that we also know about the limits of that technology. Remarkable though it is, it's not as accurate as some applications would need it to be for it to be genuinely useful
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27956) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21649) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9307) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6364) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Wednesday 20 Apr 2016 - (4863) Kinefinity promises new TERRA 6K camera for $6K
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (214) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (710) Practical Magic: The ‘A New Morning' video shows what Magic Leap can really do
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (752) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (900) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (2344) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately