Of all the things you might know about cameras, their similarity to washing machines is probably not one of them. But both suffer from serious problems with their user interfaces.
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
We're all pretty familiar with motion-sensing gizmos like the Microsoft Kinect, and that means that we also know about the limits of that technology. Remarkable though it is, it's not as accurate as some applications would need it to be for it to be genuinely useful
Reason is a virtual recording studio from the Swedish company Propellerhead. First released in 2000, It is probably the most complete example of a software studio environment in existence, and it sets an example that other software companies should probably follow. But what on earth does it have do to with video? In my view, this is quite simply the way all software should be written.
If I told you that User Interfaces play a large part in modern film-making, you might think I'm exaggerating. But I don't think I am
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38629) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25533) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10429) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8746) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6609) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Saturday 13 Feb 2016 - (35) Event Horizon showcases the power of blocking and framing
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (792) This is what you need to throw multiple 4K images around
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (1152) Odyssey 7Q+ to support Varicam LT V-RAW
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (854) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1333) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone