We understand that Sony's prices for the F5 and F55 cameras will be released on Tuesday 27th November. This eagerly awaited announcement has the potential to reshape the digital cinematography landscape
With Sony's F55 shaping up to be such a good device, it's reasonable to wonder about the future role of Sony's flagship camera, the F65. We spoke to Richard Lewis, Product Specialist for Cimenatography at Sony Europe, to get some definitive answers
Sony releases the A7 and A7R mirrorless full-frame cameras
Support for Dolby Vision grows with the announcement that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will use the Dolby Vision mastering process for high dynamic range 4K/UHD, featuring more vibrant colors/brightness and wider contrast range.
Sony’s PXW X70 is picking up a reputation as a fairly remarkable small camera that produces big pictures. More to the point, as I found out recently in Mumbai, you can take it places where you could never take a bigger camera.
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (45074) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17695) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14859) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9772) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7608) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (407) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (4871) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (1062) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (3480) How to calibrate your monitor
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (2031) New brushless 3-axis GoPro control adds pan & tilt