Here's a short video showing how we built a virtual studio - all based on the TriCaster Mini.
The big camera announcements this year have been for large (in terms of capability), top-end cinema-type devices. That's all very exciting. But it does actually take time for cameras to be evaluated, bought, and then used in a production. That's why we're only just starting to see major feature films being made with Sony's natively 4K F65 (After Earth, with Will Smith, for example)
Sony says that its new Media Lifecycle Service wraps its expertise in digitisation, storage and archiving, digital content distribution and asset monetisation all into a single business.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28064) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21707) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9373) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6399) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5192) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (61) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (350) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (950) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1299) Practical Magic: The ‘A New Morning' video shows what Magic Leap can really do
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1020) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display