When your showreel looks as good as this, you really don't have anything to prove. You don't have to convince anyone that your kit is good enough for the movies, because your showreel is the movies
Here's a showreel that we're bringing to not because it's full of CGI or motion capture, and not because it's been filmed at a trillion frames per second on a specialist camera costing $300,000. It's just the result of the everyday work of the cameraman, using relatively modest kit
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28220) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21853) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9487) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6459) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5485) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (102) BLP VFX hacks the creative process with mocha Pro [sponsored]
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (3389) The Sony AX53 - how good can a consumer camcorder get?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (861) Sony Catalyst Production Suite goes to subscription model
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1625) The Rollocam Hercules, the smallest dolly in the world, nears release
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1604) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download