Here's a showreel that we're bringing to not because it's full of CGI or motion capture, and not because it's been filmed at a trillion frames per second on a specialist camera costing $300,000. It's just the result of the everyday work of the cameraman, using relatively modest kit
When your showreel looks as good as this, you really don't have anything to prove. You don't have to convince anyone that your kit is good enough for the movies, because your showreel is the movies
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94511) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38835) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22509) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Saturday 8 Oct 2016 - (14866) The art of Colour Rendering
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6575) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Sunday 23 Oct 2016 - (585) A still image that is so beautiful: Antares rocket launch long exposure
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1506) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1154) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1475) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5551) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016