Approaching Crowd-sourced funding
The blockbuster science-fiction movie look is now available to anyone with a good story, creative vision and persistance.
When viewing shorts, it’s easy to be lured by Hollywood-style plotting, explosions and photorealistic animation. ‘Voyager’ reminds us the abstract can be just as compelling...
We were a little bit underwhelmed when we saw the first footage from the F55, not because there's anything wrong with the camera - far from it; but because it was shot incredibly flat, and we kind of expected something a bit more eye-catching than that. The whole experience set us off on what was essentially a rant about how you shouldn't use YouTube or Vimeo to judge the quality of a camera
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34535) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28061) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23296) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (6957) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (6114) VEGAS is back, and it's in very good shape
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (381) The best quality video you will ever see
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (823) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (3576) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (3573) Low light photography continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1308) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service