Budgeting for short or independent films
Approaching Crowd-sourced funding
The blockbuster science-fiction movie look is now available to anyone with a good story, creative vision and persistance.
Every film-maker starting out wants to make the best short film, and get the best people and equipment to make it happen - but often with little or no budget at all, all in the hope that the idea is strong enough to get investors and potential co-workers to commit.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (23853) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Sunday 24 Jan 2016 - (22650) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Monday 25 Jan 2016 - (14839) Building a powerful Intel Skylake video editing workstation
- Friday 22 Jan 2016 - (8776) Shooting on Super 8 in the 21st century
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (5917) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Saturday 6 Feb 2016 - (8) Oscar season reveals some stunning vfx work
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1464) Resolve 12.3, FCP 10.2.3 and more - it’s Super Update Friday
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1582) Sponsored: IP will change everything you know about connecting video
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (2156) Lightworks 12.6 Free adds 1080p Vimeo export plus huge discounts
- Thursday 4 Feb 2016 - (2734) Log recording, noise and the Sony FS5