The blockbuster science-fiction movie look is now available to anyone with a good story, creative vision and persistance.
When viewing shorts, it’s easy to be lured by Hollywood-style plotting, explosions and photorealistic animation. ‘Voyager’ reminds us the abstract can be just as compelling...
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (43593) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30525) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21488) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19491) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14557) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (773) RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (473) Will AMD's new CAD-centric FirePro W4300 graphics card also be good for film?
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (4648) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (1778) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1959) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right