Every film-maker starting out wants to make the best short film, and get the best people and equipment to make it happen - but often with little or no budget at all, all in the hope that the idea is strong enough to get investors and potential co-workers to commit.
Budgeting for short or independent films
A self-professed 'Blender 3D addict' of more than ten years chronicles his experience with the program while making his short STUCK. By Bernard Egreteau.
Using the Universe 2 plugin Holomatrix II, among other software, Red Giant's Seth Worley delivers a micro-short starring BB-8, the diminutive droid that debuted in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24358) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (14527) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8822) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8016) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6522) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (209) This might be the tipping point for 8K
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (471) A timelapse system that works unattended for months
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (6118) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1081) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (1346) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]