A self-professed 'Blender 3D addict' of more than ten years chronicles his experience with the program while making his short STUCK. By Bernard Egreteau.
We were a little bit underwhelmed when we saw the first footage from the F55, not because there's anything wrong with the camera - far from it; but because it was shot incredibly flat, and we kind of expected something a bit more eye-catching than that. The whole experience set us off on what was essentially a rant about how you shouldn't use YouTube or Vimeo to judge the quality of a camera
The blockbuster science-fiction movie look is now available to anyone with a good story, creative vision and persistance.
Approaching Crowd-sourced funding
Every film-maker starting out wants to make the best short film, and get the best people and equipment to make it happen - but often with little or no budget at all, all in the hope that the idea is strong enough to get investors and potential co-workers to commit.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17065) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12126) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5827) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5337) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (358) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (797) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1545) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1257) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1069) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR