A Kickstarter-funded digital 16mm camera is one of 2012's most intriguing stories. RedShark's reporter Peter Haas talks to Joe Rubinstein, co-founder of Digital Bolex
Scientists at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore have developed a new sensor technology based on Graphene, which is 1000 times more light sensitive than existing CMOS or CCD sensors
Internet forums, YouTube and magazines are full of articles extolling the virtues of large sensor video cameras, whether it's the Red Epic or the Canon C300. But should we be obsessed with the Big Chips, or do they have a downside as well. Kieron Seth investigates.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38581) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25223) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10374) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8711) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6573) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (333) This is what you need to throw multiple 4K images around
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (865) Odyssey 7Q+ to support Varicam LT V-RAW
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (672) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1093) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (4982) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price