To mark the occasion of the new year, our editor has asked me to come up with some predictions for the coming twelve months
Why would you use CCD when CMOS is newer and cheaper?
The NEX-EA50EH is an NXCAM Camcorder with a large format Exmor APS-C HD CMOS sensor and interchangeable E-Mount lens system that can shoot in full HD and take 16 megapixel still photos. It comes with the newly developed SEL-P18200 18-200mm Power Zoom E-mount lens with “Optical Steady Shot” image stabilisation
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17073) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12128) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5827) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5339) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (362) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (823) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1554) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1263) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1070) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR