As usual in the Winter season, we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time
Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your client
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (22346) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20684) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20386) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (13073) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10867) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (925) Olympus' impressive new action cam challenges GoPro
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (4923) The Sony PXW-Z150: “It is astounding what Sony has achieved for this price.”
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (947) Are we ready for driverless...cameras?
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (4209) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (969) LEDs and the power to (battery) weight ratio