Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your client
As usual in the Winter season, we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94405) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38800) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22491) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Saturday 8 Oct 2016 - (14850) The art of Colour Rendering
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6556) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Sunday 23 Oct 2016 - (341) A still image that is so beautiful: Antares rocket launch long exposure
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1328) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1073) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1384) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5369) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016