As usual in the Winter season, we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time
Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your client
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21214) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8724) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8093) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6380) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6183) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1015) Watching the Titanic sink in realtime
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1103) Don't panic - it's just log!
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (2771) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (1083) RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (785) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?