Even though we've only been online for four months, we've got hundreds of articles on the site, and it's getting harder to find what you're looking for. Search is a good tool, but like all such systems, it doesn't always work as you'd expect. Which means that there's a lot of good material on the RedShark site that you might miss because you don't know it's there
RedShark will be at NAB. If you want your company to have coverage at the show, get in touch with us now to set something up!
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13906) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7927) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6484) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1743) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (691) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (912) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio