Over on our sister site, RedShark Sound, we have been running a series of studio profiles. in this installment, we take a look at Rockfield Studios, where some all-time iconic songs such as Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody were recorded. By Jim Evans.
You may be wondering whether the Web needs another audio publication. We did too. And we found that while there are some very good sites out there — excellent, in fact — most, if not all of them are somewhat niche. There’s really nothing there that covers everything audio. RedShark Sound will.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19206) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12702) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8275) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7362) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (120) How the Unreal Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (331) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (620) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1069) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (933) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]