Even though we've only been online for four months, we've got hundreds of articles on the site, and it's getting harder to find what you're looking for. Search is a good tool, but like all such systems, it doesn't always work as you'd expect. Which means that there's a lot of good material on the RedShark site that you might miss because you don't know it's there
Sony and RedShark - courtesy of Livestream - were live earlier from New York as Sony's Peter Crithary and our own David Shapton talked about how to plan and produce live TV shows with affordable equipment and services.
People often write to us asking us to help them in disputes with manufacturers. Sometimes they even ask us to start campaigns against the maker of some product they've bought that doesn't work properly. This is why we don't get involved.
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
Here are some fascinating things that we learned from our sessions at London's Broadcast Video Expo
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94287) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38766) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22472) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Saturday 8 Oct 2016 - (14836) The art of Colour Rendering
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6541) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1126) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1007) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1280) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5207) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (1992) Sigma Cine Lenses now shipping