Even though we've only been online for four months, we've got hundreds of articles on the site, and it's getting harder to find what you're looking for. Search is a good tool, but like all such systems, it doesn't always work as you'd expect. Which means that there's a lot of good material on the RedShark site that you might miss because you don't know it's there
Thousands of you completed the Audio Network/RedShark survey about production music that we sent to RedShark subscribers last week. And one of you won the prize!
RedShark will be at NAB. If you want your company to have coverage at the show, get in touch with us now to set something up!
On Friday we released our first-ever TV show. In case you missed it, here it is again
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (45233) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17949) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14907) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9806) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7643) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Wednesday 14 Oct 2015 - (126) Royalty free music licensing?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (781) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (6095) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (1302) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (4201) How to calibrate your monitor