Just before IBC in Amsterdam, we’re announcing the formation of the RedShark Awards. Compared to what the industry is used to, they’re different. Here’s why.
Even though we've only been online for four months, we've got hundreds of articles on the site, and it's getting harder to find what you're looking for. Search is a good tool, but like all such systems, it doesn't always work as you'd expect. Which means that there's a lot of good material on the RedShark site that you might miss because you don't know it's there
In our article How should we test cameras? we asked what was better: unblinking scientific testing or judging on the perceived quality of the image, and we discussed some of the issues surrounding camera evaluations. But we thought it was only right to get the perspective from the people on the front-end doing the reviews themselves. Here, Phil Rhodes talks about objectivity vs subjectivity.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47653) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14035) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12542) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11646) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9359) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (732) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1128) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1241) Sony splits off image sensor business
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (1060) Roku 4 brings 4K streaming for $129 into your living room
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (1301) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts