How do you make sure you get the shot? The live webinar that went out last week is now available for viewing on demand
April’s here, and while it will take a few days for all the foolery to get shaken out of the tech websites, we’re just about have a massive focus on what’s actual and real, as we go to the biggest film, TV and broadcast technology show on Earth.
Even though we've only been online for four months, we've got hundreds of articles on the site, and it's getting harder to find what you're looking for. Search is a good tool, but like all such systems, it doesn't always work as you'd expect. Which means that there's a lot of good material on the RedShark site that you might miss because you don't know it's there
Four years ago today, we launched RedShark. We had no idea whether what would happen when we started on this journey and we weren’t even thinking that we might be in the position we are today as one of the top websites written for, and read by, the entire Moving Image Industry.
In our article How should we test cameras? we asked what was better: unblinking scientific testing or judging on the percieved quality of the image, and we discussed some of the issues surrounding camera evaluations. But we thought it was only right to get the perspective from the people on the front-end doing the reviews themselves. Here, Simon Wyndham presents The Reviewer’s Conundrum.
Next month, December, we're introducing our theme of the month. This is where we focus on an important topic, with extended features, interviews with manufacturers, and product reviews.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16774) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12061) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10889) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7103) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5803) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (73) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (200) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1114) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1046) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (901) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR