Here are some fascinating things that we learned from our sessions at London's Broadcast Video Expo
How do you make sure you get the shot? The live webinar that went out last week is now available for viewing on demand
People often write to us asking us to help them in disputes with manufacturers. Sometimes they even ask us to start campaigns against the maker of some product they've bought that doesn't work properly. This is why we don't get involved.
April’s here, and while it will take a few days for all the foolery to get shaken out of the tech websites, we’re just about have a massive focus on what’s actual and real, as we go to the biggest film, TV and broadcast technology show on Earth.
This is the culmination of RedShark's first ever awards. Well done to the winners, announced below:
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34318) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (27950) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23212) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Friday 16 Sep 2016 - (9404) A massive boost in bandwidth makes 8K inevitable and 16K feasible
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (6900) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (25) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (843) Low light photography continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (784) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1734) The end of Apple Quicktime on Windows means problems for ProRes
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 - (1692) An amazing hyperlapse, years in the making