People often write to us asking us to help them in disputes with manufacturers. Sometimes they even ask us to start campaigns against the maker of some product they've bought that doesn't work properly. This is why we don't get involved.
How do you make sure you get the shot? The live webinar that went out last week is now available for viewing on demand
RedShark will be at NAB. If you want your company to have coverage at the show, get in touch with us now to set something up!
On Friday we released our first-ever TV show. In case you missed it, here it is again
RedShark is the website for the Moving Image Industry, and we're growing fast. We want our readers to have the best possible coverage of events and issues. And that's why we're not just attending the big industry shows around the world, we're taking part in them
Just before IBC in Amsterdam, we’re announcing the formation of the RedShark Awards. Compared to what the industry is used to, they’re different. Here’s why.
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (45176) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17848) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14889) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9794) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7631) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (660) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (5663) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (1224) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (3965) How to calibrate your monitor
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (2200) New brushless 3-axis GoPro control adds pan & tilt