This is the culmination of RedShark's first ever awards. Well done to the winners, announced below:
In our article How should we test cameras? we asked what was better: unblinking scientific testing or judging on the perceived quality of the image, and we discussed some of the issues surrounding camera evaluations. But we thought it was only right to get the perspective from the people on the front-end doing the reviews themselves. Here, Phil Rhodes talks about objectivity vs subjectivity.
RedShark will be at NAB. If you want your company to have coverage at the show, get in touch with us now to set something up!
Just before IBC in Amsterdam, we’re announcing the formation of the RedShark Awards. Compared to what the industry is used to, they’re different. Here’s why.
On Friday we released our first-ever TV show. In case you missed it, here it is again
Here are some fascinating things that we learned from our sessions at London's Broadcast Video Expo
Next month, December, we're introducing our theme of the month. This is where we focus on an important topic, with extended features, interviews with manufacturers, and product reviews.
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42000) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30395) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21375) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19329) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14399) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (149) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (742) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (789) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - only one day left
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1137) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1124) ARRI Amira now captures in Prores 4444 XQ