We don't have any details on this but this blurry photo does appear to be the first picture of a Sony FS700 kitted out with what we assume is the AXS-R5 Raw Recorder, which is the only way that the FS700's 4K output can be accessed and stored
The software upgrade was issued on Tuesday, and how we've got the first results
It looks like Panasonic has been working alongside Codex to deliver a totally integrated and smaller VariCam: the RAW-only VariCam Pure.
We're almost certain that the new FS700 Mk II will be announced soon - possibly as early as next week
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13907) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7927) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6484) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1758) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (691) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (912) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio