DaVinci Resolve 10 is one of the applications that has been optimised to run on the new Mac Pro and now, thanks to Dado Valentic from Mytherapy, we can see just how fast it runs. You may be surprised at some of the results!
RED is making an early push to be the talk of NAB 2015 by teasing information on its new Weapon Dragon camera in the weeks before the show.
What better way to demonstrate the power of a new tablet than by asking it to edit RED 6K files in real time?
RED and, say, Sony are diametrically different in so many ways, and perhaps no more so than in the way that the EPIC manufacturer absolutely loves to let information about new products seep from every pore
Cooke /i3 is gaining widespread support among manufacturers and software makers that cater to high-end productions.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27904) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21618) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9266) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6350) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Wednesday 20 Apr 2016 - (4840) Kinefinity promises new TERRA 6K camera for $6K
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (497) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (736) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (2120) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1269) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (4433) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?