Here are some fascinating things that we learned from our sessions at London's Broadcast Video Expo
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
What does quality mean these days? There is almost no limit to the quality of video we can capture now, and yet, low-fi and Instagram are increasingly popular. What's going on?
Why do we even bother shooting high quality footage when satellite and terrestrial broadcast compression throws it all away?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16936) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12094) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7110) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5812) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5260) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (273) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (450) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1397) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1194) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1012) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR