Why do we even bother shooting high quality footage when satellite and terrestrial broadcast compression throws it all away?
Here are some fascinating things that we learned from our sessions at London's Broadcast Video Expo
What does quality mean these days? There is almost no limit to the quality of video we can capture now, and yet, low-fi and Instagram are increasingly popular. What's going on?
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65513) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17460) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15635) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11201) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10451) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (241) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (707) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (822) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1149) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1849) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades