The AJA CION has been available for some time now, but very little finished footage has been seen so far. Here's an example from a production shot in New York.
ProRes remains a living codec and proof of that came out two days ago when Apple announced ProRes XQ - an ever higher quality variant
A new, higher quality version of ProRes is immediately supported by the ARRI Alexa
Sony's Glasnost: Is Sony opening up to working with other companies and products?
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21137) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8589) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8420) The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera: "A great addition to anyone's arsenal."
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8040) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6349) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (245) Watching the Titanic sink in realtime
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (625) Don't panic - it's just log!
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (2261) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (1021) RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (730) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?