Most of us, if we're honest, struggle slightly when it comes to configuring even HD equipment and settings. There are enough combinations of frame rates, codecs and resolutions that just about everyone has to stop and think when they're setting up their gear
New software for Blackmagic Video Assist adds focus peaking, Zebra and more.
Somewhat surprisingly, Sound Devices has added the ability to record 12-bit, 4:4:4 content to Apple ProRes 4444 format at 330 Mbit/s, giving a "perceptually lossless" quality to stored material
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17838) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12248) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6081) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5952) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5509) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (262) ZEISS Cinema Zoom Lenses [sponsored]
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (761) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (763) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1143) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1153) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses