Convergent Design, who gave us one of the biggest product surprises at NAB 2013 with their Odyssey monitor/recorders, has released pricing information about their modular system, including daily rental options for additional and camera-specific codecs
ProRes remains a living codec and proof of that came out two days ago when Apple announced ProRes XQ - an ever higher quality variant
Sony's Glasnost: Is Sony opening up to working with other companies and products?
Last week I was very fortunate to be able to borrow a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera for the afternoon. I was meeting my daughter in Camden Market so I took the camera along and shot some bits and pieces. I have uploaded the footage to Vimeo
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17080) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12130) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5828) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5344) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (367) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (857) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1574) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1265) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1075) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR