In the wake of the news that the Ursa Mini 4.6K variant is shipping, but without a global shutter, Phil Rhodes places it all in proper perspective.
Opinion: Video killed the, er, video star. There's an overwhelming amount of video on the internet, but have we entered into a phase of viewer fatigue? And how will the current video usage trends impact future productions?
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19204) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12699) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8267) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7259) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (295) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (579) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1007) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (928) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (3558) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look